The best way to understand the ABS difference is to observe a classroom in action. To schedule a tour at our Dayton location, call 937-847-8750 today.
ABS Dayton is proud to offer low ratio classrooms for half day or full day placements. Curriculums are highly individualized for each student by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst and staff is highly trained in Applied Behavioral Analysis. Behavior support plans coupled with parent training sessions help extend services into the home. Natural environment teaching, 1:1, and small group instruction make up a student’s day and are complimented with Music Therapy, Behavioral Counseling Services, and 1:1 ABA sessions.
- Small Group Classrooms (based on individual needs)
- 1:1 ABA Therapy Sessions/Intensive Behavior Intervention (IBI)
- Social Skills Groups
- Social Skills and Relationship Development Therapy
- Employment and Job Training
- Daily Living Independence
- Health and Sexual Education to Promote Safety and Understanding
- Board-Certified Behavior Analyst Consultation and Services
- Music Therapy
- Social Work and Counseling Services
- Mental Health, Education, and Skills-based Assessments
- Case Management for Parents and Guardians
- Therapeutic Behavioral Services
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation Services
For the Professional
- BCBA/BCaBA Practicum
- Registered Behavior Technician Training and Certification
- Qualified Behavioral Health Specialist Training
- Social Work and Professional Counselor Licensure Supervision
Our team at Applied Behavioral Services consists of Board Certified Behavior Analysts, Licensed Social Workers, Registered Behavior Technicians, Intervention Specialists, and a Board Certified Music Therapist. We believe that with the combined knowledge, experience, and dedication of our staff members we are able to provide the utmost qualitative and comprehensive program for children in need. At ABS Dayton, your child is in the hands of competent, dedicated, and experienced professionals.
ABS Dayton: Office Hours
Trying to reach us in the office? Contact us at 937-847-8750, Monday – Friday from 7:45am-4:30pm.