ABS offers education and intervention programs for children ages 2-21, as well as vocational assessment training for teens and young adults.
Applied Behavioral Services now has two Cincinnati locations! In addition to our Madison Road location, we now offer vocational assessment and training for teens and young adults at our new high school annex building at 5041 Oaklawn Dr. Cincinnati, Ohio 45227. To learn more or schedule a tour, email Lori Watson.
- Small Group Classrooms (based on individual needs)
- 1:1 ABA Therapy Sessions
- Home & Center-Based Consultative Services Provided by a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst
- Social Skills Groups
- Employment and Job Training
- Case Management for Parents and Guardians
- Health and Sexual Education to Promote Safety and Understanding
- Speech Therapy
- Social Work and Counseling Services
- Music Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
Our treatment team at Applied Behavioral Services Cincinnati consists of:
- Behavior Analysts BCBA’s and BCaBA’s
- Licensed Social Worker
- Speech and Language Pathologist
- Occupational Therapist
- Board Certified Music Therapist
- Social Play Therapist
- Specialized teaching staff
We believe that with the combined knowledge, experience, and dedication of our staff members we are able to provide the utmost qualitative and comprehensive program for children in need. At ABS Cincinnati, your child is in the hands of competent, dedicated, and experienced professionals.