Our mission is to provide comprehensive and research based treatment to individuals on the autism spectrum through center and home-based therapy. ABS strives to increase the communication, social, and academic skills of individuals on the autism spectrum.
Our West Chester / Mason location embodies the ABS standard of providing the most intensive and comprehensive learning environment for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder / Asbergers Syndrome. With ABS, you can rest assured your child gets the customized and personalized treatment and education they deserve.
ABS West Chester employs a dedicated team of specialized professionals, including BCaBA’s that provide both center-based and community services. We also have a licensed speech therapist, an occupational therapist, social workers, and a music therapist. All behavior technicians working with our clients have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a related field and complete an intensive 2 week training in Applied Behavior Analysis. All BCBA’s are licensed as COBA’s with the Ohio Board of Psychology, and are under the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.
- Small Group Classrooms (based on individual needs)
- 1:1 ABA Therapy Sessions
- Home & Center-Based Consultative Services Provided by a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst
- Social Skills Groups
- Employment and Job Training
- Case Management for Parents and Guardians
- Health and Sexual Education to Promote Safety and Understanding
- Speech Therapy
- Social Work and Counseling Services
- Music Therapy
- Occupational Therapy