- ABS Cincinnati is seeking an Intervention Specialist with experience teaching children with Autism.
- ABS Cincnnati and Dayton are seeking COTA’s certified Occupational Therapy Assistants as well Certified Occupational Therapists.
- ABS Cincinnati is seeking an LISW to work with a varied population of children with developmental disabilities.
- ABS Cincinnati is currently hiring for a Licensed Speech Pathologist.
- ABS Dayton is hiring for a Licensed Social Worker, Classroom Aide, and Behavior Technician. This is a full time salaried position, working in a supportive environment with children and adolescents with Autism.
For immediate consideration, email your resume to Lori Watson.
Professional Development Available
ABS provides a wide selection of training and internships. We have something for everyone, young and old, new and returning – because with more education and certification, our staff can better serve our children.
Receive your BCBA/BCaBA supervision.
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) for ABS team members.
Internships / Practicums
Social Work, Counseling, BCBA/BCaBA, Other professionals.